Fall 2020 – Summer 2021 Application Process
- Complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at StudentAid.gov to apply for loans, grants and work-study. The completion of this form does not guarantee you will receive aid.
- You will need your (and parents if dependent) 2018 Federal tax returns and all other sources of income to complete the FAFSA.
- It is highly recommended to use the IRS Data Retrieval tool on the FAFSA (Sections 3 and 4) for accuracy.
- Be sure to list Bevill State Community College (Federal school code 005733) in step 6 of the FAFSA as a college to receive your information.
- Apply for admissions
- All official transcripts (college, high school or GED) must be on file in admissions.
- It is the student’s responsibility to review their OneACCS account to see any additional requests.
- The FAFSA application is received electronically from the Federal Government 3 to 5 days from when the student submitted the application.
- Once the school has received the FAFSA information, the student will receive an email with information on how to submit any missing or required documents.
- The student’s eligibility to receive financial aid will be determined after all required documents have been submitted and review.
- Students can view missing documents and check the status of their aid on their OneACCS account.
In order to complete your financial aid for registration, please have all admission and financial aid documentation submitted by the following priority dates:
- Fall – July 1
- Spring – December 1
- Summer – May 1