A A 🖶

Request a Transcript

Online transcript ordering is now available 24/7 through TranscriptsPlus by Credential Solutions.  This service enhancement expedites transcript ordering and fulfillment without sacrificing the level of service you have come to expect from Bevill State’s Office of Student Services.

Online ordering dramatically decreases processing time, while electronic sending capability makes delivery virtually instantaneous. Our goal is to streamline the entire process so your transcripts reach their destinations more efficiently, giving you peace of mind by making your application and transfer processes easier. There will be a minimal fee of $5 for each transcript requested.  Payment can be made through the Credential Solutions website using a credit or debit card at the time of order.

Click on the Current Students or Former Students Below to begin your transcript request.

No other form of transcript request will be accepted, including requests from third parties.



Bevill State ID/E-Mail and Password Required 
Current students (active students and those enrolled for 18 or more months)

  1. Log Into your OneACCS Account 
  2. Select Student Tab
  3. Select Student Records
  4. Select Order Official Transcript


No A#, User ID and password required.
Former students who have not been enrolled for 18 or more months.


Click on the box to check the status of your transcript request.