The projected start date for classes is February 6, 2023, with classes held on the Bevill State Jasper Campus on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. There will be a maximum of 12 seats in the class.
For More Information Contact
• Class Fee
• Background check
• Drug Screening
• Liability Insurance
• Clinical Badge
• CPR Card
• Clinical Compliance Documents
• ASPT Certification Exam
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Have Valid Identification.
• Submit TABE Scores.
(available free via local Adult Education Department)
• Maintain Health Insurance coverage through course of study.
• Median wage in Alabama - $30K
• 22% increased job openings by 2030
Data Source: O*Net OnLine