A A 🖶

Check My Financial Aid Status

Check your OneACCS account for financial aid status and requirements.

Financial Aid documents can be submitted in the following ways:

  1. Submit documents in person at any campus in the Office of Student Services.
  2. Mail documents to: 
    Bevill State Community College
    Financial Aid Services Central Processing Center
    1411 Indiana Avenue
    Jasper, AL 35501

Be sure to include you A Number on the top of each page you submit.

Please note that some financial aid documents require the student to submit in person or to have the documents notarized before mailing.

Financial Aid TV Portal Link