Check My Financial Aid Status
- Click on Students
- Login to myBSCC with username and pin
- Click Student Information Center
- Click Financial Information
- Click Financial Aid Requirements (to see missing documents) or Financial Aid Status (to check status of aid)
- Select the correct year or term
- If the student chooses “Financial Aid Requirements”, a list of required documentation will appear. If the student chooses “Financial Aid Status”, a list of awards and amounts that are currently on the account will appear.
Financial Aid documents can be submitted in the following ways:
- Scan and email financial aid documents to email@example.com
- Submit documents in person at any campus location in the Office of Student Services
- Mail financial aid documents to:
Bevill State Community College
Financial Aid Services Central Processing Center
1411 Indiana Avenue
Jasper, AL 35501
Be sure to include your Student Number on the top of each page you submit.
Please note that some financial aid documents require the student to submit in person or to have the documents notarized before mailing.