Associate Degree Mobility - LPN & Paramedic
Bevill State Community College accepts Mobility program applications for spring semester on or before the above date.
Students should receive an email verification once the online nursing application was submitted. Admission to the Associate Degree Mobility program is competitive. Meeting the minimum requirements for admission does not guarantee acceptance.
- LPN/Paramedic to RN Mobility program is 3 semesters
- 31 credit hours
- Admission is on a competitive basis
- The Number of students is limited by the number of faculty and clinical facilities available
- Classes/Labs/Clinicals may be scheduled during days, evenings and/or weekends
- Students seeking financial aid should see the Financial Aid Officer on the Appropriate Campus.
- A minimum of 18 ACT composite score (writing component not required), National or Residual, is required and ACT results must be attached to this application. There is no expiration date on ACT for this nursing application.
- Non-nursing applicants must possess current nurse aide certification.
Meeting the minimal requirements does not guarantee acceptance to the program.
It is recommended that you check with admissions on your campus to see if your file is complete prior to the application deadline.